"Our business is to provide packaging products to various customers in fields of food,
medical, electronics, daily supplies industry, etc.
In these business activities, we recognize that the conservation of the global environment is one of the most important issues common to all humanity,and, under our motto ""Coexistence with the global environment"", we commit to continuously provide products which are harmonious with the environment. We endeavor to accomplish this by adhering to the principles below."
- "We will set and fulfill the duty of observing and complying with environmental laws and regulations, and any other requests from interested parties concerning our business."
- "We will strive to protect the environment by preventing pollution and achieving other tasks concerning our business, such as using sustainable resources, alleviating and adapting to climate change, and protecting the biodiversity and ecosystem."
- "We will assess the company's purpose, activities, products, nature of services and their scale and environmental impact related to the business, and we will set the most suitable goals and standards of environmental conservation action with an adequate policy, and revise them regularly."
All employees will collaborate continuously and steadily, especially to achieve:
- Expanding the sales of environmentally friendly products to reduce environmental impact, especially by using water-based inks to conserve natural resources and prevent air pollution.
- Promoting the efficiency of the operation and minimizing the consumption of resources to reduce environmental impact.
- We will continue to improve our environment management system to upgrade our environmental performance.
October 1, 2016
Daiwa Pax CO., LTD.
President and Executive Director Yasuzumi Onishi